Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tender Breasts And Tender Gums I'm I Pregnant, Please Help?

I'm I pregnant, please help? - tender breasts and tender gums

I was on 1 November raped. At this point, I moved to Colorado. I had a cold, and I thought it was only because of the snow. Now I am almost 3 months in the symptoms I had was red gums, sore breasts, abdomen be tense, tired and hungry. The strange thing is that I have good times, I was not crazy, until one day, and the symptoms have been occurring for a month. My time is now to arrive any day. Drink plenty of water. No soda, no candy for many. I could go to a clinic on Saturday, just want to know what you think.

4 comments:

grrawre said...

Sorry to hear that. I like going to the hospital and is in no way confirmed before the sooner you can decide the course of his life to do today in a climate which, with or without the child. I hope your ok

Karen said...

sometimes there are blood stains, the seam as a deadline can be ...

I recommend that you take take a pregnancy test =)

sorry for your situation ... their traumatic, because I myself twice when I was 2 years, and when he 11 years .. They can hold their heads high and not what you kill ... God is always good =)

•♥ηic☮ℓë... said...

Did you take a pregnancy test? If not, then you can not be determined because of pregnancy only the gums red and tender breasts ... , and if you continue to get their period look in any case an obstetrician.

MahaloMo... said...

Be strong. You are not alone

Post a Comment