Friday, February 5, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get A Truck Licence In Ontario How Much For Little Pickup Truck?

How much for little pickup truck? - how long does it take to get a truck licence in ontario

Im gonna get my license in about 1.5 years, and my father told me that he, as long as I buy a car to drive and can pay most of mine. I want a van soon. How much is the cheapest you can get too. average price of one? What should I pay for everything (car have insurance, insurance, license) What do I need to know

1 comments:

JustMe said...

It depends on the age of a truck that you want and how nice you want it:
For a decent used trucks would be around $ 3500, but we could certainly find good deals on Craigslist, eBay for $ 2,000, if you are looking for a pick-up cheap.

Insurance is cheap enough for trucks over $ 80 per month if you are a girl or $ 100 if you are an individual (and want only the minimum cover everything that you need a truck or) less expensive

Some / truck to find good, cheap minibus Toyota (best) - Ford F-150 or Ford Ranger - Chevrolet S10

Post a Comment