Friday, February 19, 2010

Disposal Bins Enviornmentally Friendly Nappy Disposal Bins....?

Nappy disposal bins....? - disposal bins enviornmentally friendly

This is my first baby, so I'm usually all these things, whether they are made to "feel they need."

Recently I looked into containers for disposal diapers, which uses a cartridge and then the dirty diapers, rotate and close it. I thought it was a good idea, but I have some comments to point out they are a waste of money, the cartridges are expensive (about EUR 5) measured, and it would be much better to just buy bags of diapers, then released as a cheap, thicker and seals in their natural scents and containers ....

"Can anyone recommend buying one or are just a trick?

2 comments:

Sophie and Jacob's mummy said...

I had one and hated. As you say, the replacement (cartridges were needed) in each week for a fiver, (the pan stinking diapers even if you emptied cleaned with disinfectant every time) and was a real waste of money. I DD if I was a newborn, but in the end I started to diapers in a diaper bag and put it in the trash! Diaper bags in the supermarkets at around £ 1 is estimated to be 200!

Jessica Rabbit said...

I have one and used it twice.
Diaper bags (approx. € 1) are per package convenient.Besides use a lot of the containers as they will only be used, which is empty, assumes that every so often, which means that regardless of whether you can not see or smell dirty diapers - you always know a bucket full of dirty diapers sitting next to you.
Use this money for new shoes!

Post a Comment